Ho‘opili, West O‘ahu’s newest master-planned community, is planned to provide the room growing families need to raise keiki, for aging kupuna to celebrate their golden years, and for local residents to build the life they’ve always dreamed of. Ho‘opili is designed to be self-sustaining, and aims to encompass everything residents ever need. Ho‘opili will feature seven community and recreation centers, more than 200 acres of commercial farms and community gardens as well as up to 3 million square feet of shopping and dining options. Ho‘opili will also offer its residents convenient access to the new rail line with three rail stops.
For those with young families, five DOE public schools will be situated within walking distance of many Ho‘opili residences. These include one high school, one middle school and three elementary schools as well as the conveniently located University of Hawai‘i West O‘ahu campus.
'Iliahi is the third Ho'opili community and offers seven different models. All models, except 1 duplex, are single family homes with a two car garage. Lehua consists of 3 bedroom & 4 bedroom Single Family Homes ranging from 1,371sqft to 2,004sqft. These homes are non-CPR single family homes (No maintenance fees! Estimated master association fee of $59/month). Starting price is High $600K.
'Iliahi is the third development at Ho'opili to offer ACCESSORY DWELLING UNIT (ADU) under the newly passed law through 'Iliahi Plans 3 & 6. An ADU is a second home permitted on a single-family lot where zoning normally only allows for one. An ADU is a living space with a full kitchen, bathroom and sleeping facilities. Homeowners can down size by moving into the ADU or remain in the main house and use the ADU to house a caregiver or a family member.
All new releases will have a new lottery each release
NEW LOTTERY INSTRUCTIONS FOR 'Iliahi AT HOOPILI
1. CLICK HERE to print the registration packet for 'Iliahi at Hoopla.
2. Complete all required forms within the lottery registration packet.
3. Applicants must be pre-qualified by any lender licensed to do business in Hawaii and present documentation of pre-qualification with the submittal of the lottery registration packet. Alternatively, all-cash buyers must present proof of funds with the submittal of the lottery registration packet.
4. Submit completed lottery registration packets to the Hoopili Sales Center located at 91-1479 Loiloi Loop, Ewa Beach, Hawaii 96706 between 10:00 a.m. on Friday, February 15, 2018 by 5:00 p.m.
5. The lottery will be held on Saturday, February 16, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. All buyers who timely submitted completed lottery registration packets will be in the lottery. Buyers need not be present at the lottery.
6. The order in which each name is drawn during the lottery is the order in which each buyer will be placed on the priority list. Each buyer will be notified of their number on the priority list via email. D.R. Horton’s determination of the priority list is final.
7. Prospective buyers not in the lottery will be added to the end of the priority list, upon receipt of a prequalification letter from any lender licensed to do business in Hawaii, or proof of funds for an all-cash buyer.
8. D.R. Horton will use this priority list for all future releases at 'Iliahi at Hoopili.
9. On the day of each new release at 'Iliahi at Hoopili, prospective buyers will be contacted, in the order in which they appear on the priority list, and will be given the opportunity to select from available market homes and make an earnest money deposit of $3,000. If a prospective buyer declines to select one of the remaining homes available in the current release, they will retain their priority list number for the next release, and the next buyer on the priority list will be contacted and given the opportunity to select from the available market homes. Limit one home per buyer.
'Akoko is Hoi'opili's newest phase that offers 2 and 3 bedroom Market Townhouses and 1, 2, and 3 bedroom Affordable Townhouses. The builder has decided to do the lottery system for each phase but after the lottery is complete, these homes become first come, first serve. We can help with monitoring the available inventory to ensure you get the home you want. Affordable Townhouse start at $339,000 and Market Townhouse start at $559,000 based off the first release in November 2017. Don't wait, invest now and watch your home value grow through 2018...
Halo offers a wide range of Townhomes to include 2 and 3 bedroom Market-priced Townhomes, “Flex” homes, and Affordable Townhomes (Estimated maintenance fees are between $249.74 to $374.81 per month & estimated master association fee of $59 per month). Affordable Townhomes are subject to DPP guidelines to include a "buy back" and income restrictions (Please inquire for more details). Affordable Townhomes and Flats starting at:$329,000(FS). Market-priced Townhomes and FLEX Townhomes Starting at: $489,000 (FS).
FLEX Townhouse are mixed use properties with businesses on the ground floor. The flex homes are perfect for small business owners like convenience stores, dance/music schools medical and personal services, and eateries. The FLEX Townhouse can also be used as residential with room for extended family.
Do You Qualify for Affordable Housing? You may be surprised...
Most clients are surprised at their ability to qualify for affordable housing. For example: A family of four may make up to $125,560 annually (total house hold income) and still qualify. There are other requirements and rules to purchasing affordable housing so please contact us so we can help you figure out if affordable housing is right for your family. Please look over the sheet (to the left or above) and see why so many people are excited about Affordable Condo Townhomes and Flats at Ho’opili! These homes are well below market value so contact us ASAP! Mahalo!
Thank you for looking through our site and we truly hope we provided you will usable information. There is a lot more to learn about the process and we would be honored to assist you with building your Hawaii Life.
To ensure we can represent you as our client, please let us know when you want to meet at the sales office, or anywhere else, and we would love to go over your options.
If you happen to go to the sales office without us for some reason, no worries. Please ensure to fill the “Welcome” form out with the highlighted areas and include “Jason Fieldman and Michele McKinley” on the bottom of the form, next to “Realtor”.
D.R. Horton has strict rules and your realtor has to be on your form when you first come to the sales office otherwise you will be without representation.
We would love to represent you and assist you through the process so please fill out the “Welcome” card with our names or click below and print the card to take with you. Mahalo!